Frequently Asked Questions
What accommodation is available?
- Currently there is one 2 bedroom Villa and one 4 bedroom Residence. The Villa may be booked as a 1 or 2 bedroom option. The Villa and Residence have been positioned and designed to ensure guests privacy.
What is included in the rate?
- All luxurious linen and towels, handmade toiletries, basic pantry and standard cleaning fee is included in the rate quoted. In addition, guests will receive a bottle of local wine on arrival. In winter, some wood for the fire will also be provided.
Do I need to pay a security deposit?
- A refundable security deposit is charged to your nominated credit card at the time of your arrival.
Do you have any specials?
- Yes, we run stay pay deals and discounts off total price at certain times of year. Please click our rates link to view our current specials or subscribe to our newsletter to receive first news of our specials.
What is the check-in procedure?
- Guests are sent a SMS text message to their mobile phone the morning of check in with access details to the property. If you do not receive your text message you will need to contact us before midday on the day of arrival via phone or email.
- Check-in is from 3 pm and check-out at 10am (Residence) and 11 am (Villa). Early check in and late check-out are subject to availability and may incur a fee.
Do you accept 1 night bookings?
- No, both the Villa and Residence have a two night minimum, with 3 night minimums on public holidays and 4-7 night minimum in peak times.
Can I invite friends/others to the accommodation?
- The Villa has been designed to accommodate either 2 or 4 people.
- The Residence has been designed to accommodate a maximum of 8 people.
- For the comfort, insurance and security of our guests, no additional visitors may stay at either the Villa or the Residence.
- Any vendors visiting the property such as caterers, make-up artists, hairdressers etc. must be listed in writing to the manager prior to check in.
How long will it take to travel to Bina Maya Yallingup Escape?
- From Perth allow approx. 3 hours. From Busselton allow approx. 25 minutes
- From Margaret River allow approx. 35 minutes
- Detailed directions are available from our location page.
Can I purchase a gift certificate?
- Yes. Please contact us on email@example.com with your nominated amount, details of the recipient and we will provide you with bank details to make a transfer. You will then be emailed a personalised gift voucher. Certificates are issued for a monetary value allowing the recipient to book the best available rate. They are valid for 1 year.
Is there wifi and streaming services?
- We have complimentary internet access (subject to acceptable use), smart televisions with streaming applications and Sonos smart speakers to stream music from your phone (just install the Sonos app on your phone (detailed instructions are available in our in house compendium).
Is the accommodation non-smoking?
- There is absolutely no smoking permitted on the property or its surrounds.
Do you accommodate children?
- Bina Maya Yallingup Escape has been designed as an adults retreat, nonetheless supervised children and infants are welcome at all times within our accommodation occupancy limitations.
- We may be able to provide cots and high chairs subject to booking in advance and availability.
Can we bring our pets?
- No. Our accommodation is not suitable for pets. We can highly recommend Allbreeds pet retreat in Perth (Kewdale) http://www.allbreeds.biz/ or for a more local stay for your pet there is Bushlands pet resort in Capel https://www.bushlands.com.au/ or Margaret River Pet Retreat http://margaretriverpetretreat.com/.
Do you accept school leavers/under 21s?
- Please note we do not accept leavers or bookings where all guests are under 21 years of age under any circumstances. Attempting to fraudulently book will result in loss of booking deposit.