Bina Maya Yallingup Escape Terms and Conditions
Reservations for short-term holiday accommodation are accepted by Bina Maya Yallingup Escape ABN 99 281 037 696 of PO Box 82, Dunsborough, WA 6281; the following terms and conditions shall apply and by confirming a booking and paying, you agree you accept our terms & conditions.
Booking Conditions and Cancellation Policy :
- A deposit of 50% of the total cost of your stay is due at the time of booking with the remainder to be paid 6 weeks prior to the check in date. If the booking is made 6 weeks prior to check in date, the accommodation must be paid in full. The accommodation booking will not be confirmed by Bina Maya Yallingup Escape until the Guest’s payment is received and cleared.
A refundable security bond will be taken either just prior to arrival or at check in.
- We understand that circumstances may arise where you may need to cancel your reservation. Should this occur, please note that as a small establishment, cancellation fees will be incurred
- Once the deposit is paid and the booking is confirmed by us in writing, it is non-refundable:
- For cancellations confirmed in writing more than 6 weeks before the check in date Bina Maya Yallingup Escape will release you from the liability of the full balance of booking, the deposit is non-refundable.
- For cancellations 6 weeks or less before check in date, the deposit will be non refundable . If we are able to rebook the accommodation for the same time period, the balance of the accommodation costs paid will be refunded.
- Owners reserve the right to vary the policy at their discretion
- We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover you for any unforeseen circumstances
- In the unlikely event that a booking must be cancelled by Bina Maya Yallingup Escape, we will make every effort to transfer the booking and payment to a suitable date, within a six month period from the original booking date. If this is not possible, any payments made by the guest will be refunded in full. No compensation will be offered or paid under any circumstances
- Making an enquiry is not a booking and we reserve the right to confirm bookings only when full payment is made. A tentative booking will only be held for a period of 5 days
- Date changes are only permitted with more than 30 days notice (admin fee applies). ONE date change per booking is permitted, then cancellation applies
- A no show will be deemed as a cancellation and should you leave earlier than expected, no refunds will be given
- $10 admin fee will be charged if the card you have given us declines and we need to contact you to seek alternate payment method and then re-process your payment(s)
- This cancellation policy is for direct bookings only. Third party website bookings, travel agent bookings or voucher bookings may have a different cancellation and/or payment policy, refer to your third party booking confirmation letter. If you have booked via a third party who has provided us with your email address, we will also send a confirmation so you know we have received your booking, however, your original third party booking cancellation policy terms and conditions prevail. If you have not received your confirmation email, please check your junk mail first, then contact us and we will resend
- Check-in and Check-out
The check in time is 3.00pm and departure time is 10.00am (Residence) and 11.00am (Villa) unless otherwise arranged. When available, special arrangements can be made for early check-in and late check-outs. Credit card security & photo ID is required upon check in. Security deposits may be processed offsite following permission from the cardholder. Details of the check -in procedure will be sent upon booking confirmation or close to the check in time.
We cannot accept any leavers/schoolies or bookings from under 21 year olds under any circumstances. Any attempt to fraudulently book school leavers will result in a 50% cancellation fee.
- Hire items
The hire of nursery items, can be arranged depending on availability. An invoice will be prepared by Bina Maya Yallingup Escape and credit card facilities are available.
- Noise & Neighbours
We want you to enjoy your stay but please be aware of the impact of your noise on others and keeping our neighbours happy is of paramount importance. Noise and music should not impact any other property and noise levels are to be respectful at all times. There is to be no outdoor music or outdoor entertaining after 10.30pm. Noise complaints will result in bond deductions and possible eviction.
- Guest’s Obligations in Respect of the Property
The Guest shall be responsible for the Property during the Guest’s stay. The Guest shall take all reasonable care of the Property and at the end of the stay shall leave the Property including all utensils, fixtures, fittings and equipment on, in or about the Property in a clean in the same condition as they were at check in. Whenever absent from the property, windows and doors should be closed (doors locked) to maintain security and prevent rain and water damage.
The manager/ owner of Bina Maya Yallingup Escape accept no liability for personal items stolen or damaged during occupancy. All personal belongings, baggage, vehicles and other property of the Guest of any description shall be the risk of the Guest at all times Bina Maya Yallingup Escape accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage thereto.
The Guest shall not under any circumstance move large pieces of furniture (i.e. tables/beds couches).
The Guest shall be liable for any extra cleaning, breakages or damage caused to the Property or any part thereof or any of the goods therein that may occur during the Guest’s occupation of the Property and all costs for extra cleaning, repair and replacement thereof shall be payable to Bina Maya Yallingup Escape from the Guest Security Bond. Any such costs over and above the amount taken as a Guest Bond may be sought through the Local Court.
Any damage or breakage to any part of the Property or any of the chattels therein shall be reported to Bina Maya Yallingup Escape as soon as practicable after the damage occurring thereto. All bonds will be returned to the guest within 7 days of departure.
If insufficient funds are available from the bond, the guest agrees to accept responsibility for outstanding payments.
Sorry, we are unable to accommodate your pets under any circumstances.
- No smoking
As we are in a bushfire risk area there is absolutely no smoking permitted on or in the property. If evidence of smoking is found indoors or on the deck an additional cleaning/airing charge of $300 will be applicable with possible additional charges.
Guests and visitors must be aware that Bina Maya Yallingup Escape is situated in a bushfire risk area and must abide by all fire rules and restrictions put in place by local authorities. A bushfire emergency kit is maintained at the property in the event of a bushfire emergency. Lighting of fires, apart from the fireplaces within the Villa and Residence, is not permitted at any time.
- Guest Numbers and Functions
The Owner may only allow the Property to be occupied by the number of persons nominated in the Guest’s application and under no circumstances shall the number of people occupying the Property be greater than that appearing on the Guest’s application or the booking confirmation, whichever is the lesser.
Bina Maya Yallingup Escape reserve the right to refuse occupation of the Property to the Guest if the condition on the number of people intended to occupy the Property is not observed. Bringing more people than your confirmation letter states (including babies and children) may result in additional charges and/or cancellation of your booking, cancellation policy still applies. If you falsify your booking and arrive with more people than you booked for, we have no choice but to cancel your booking if the additional person/people breach our maximum occupancy permits.
Unless otherwise organised with Bina Maya Yallingup Escape the Villa and Residence are for accommodation purposes only and not as a function venue e.g. for a wedding or party. Functions and gatherings are not permitted without prior permission and, if evidenced, may be closed down immediately and result in the security bond forfeited in full.
The use of Bina Maya Yallingup Escape for Wedding Accommodation purposes which therefore requires visitors to the property such as Vendors and other wedding guests, may only be by prior arrangement with management.
- Right to Refuse or Revoke Bookings
Bina Maya Yallingup Escape reserve the right to revoke or refuse to honour any property accommodation booking which may in the opinion of and at their sole discretion be unsuitable for the Property concerned.
- Sharing Information
We may use third-party service providers to process your personal information on our behalf for the purposes of this booking. For example, we may share some information about you with these third parties so that they can contact you directly by email (for example: to obtain post stay reviews about your travel experience).
- Bina Maya Yallingup Escape’s Obligations
The Guest acknowledges that the Bina Maya Yallingup Escape has used its best endeavours to describe the Property to the Guest within the limited extent of the communications between the Guest and Bina Maya Yallingup Escape and shall not be liable to the Guest in any respect and we take no responsibility for any inaccuracy or mis-description contained within the website.
All services and prices are subject to change without notice.