Cancellation due to Coronavirus Travel Restrictions (applicable to the Guest Name / Address on the booking):
Domestic travellers: Where a guest cancels due to travel restrictions due to COVID-19 (either not removed as expected, extended, imposed or reimposed), the guest will be offered a credit note for the deposit paid (valid for 3 years). This credit offer is at the absolute discretion of Bina Maya & is dependent on when notice of cancellation is given & if we have adequate time to re-sell the dates.
The guest shall comply with all Government (Federal and State) COVID-19 vaccination or testing requirements for entry into Western Australia. Where the guest does not meet a vaccination or testing requirement prior to departure from the guest’s home location, the guest will forfeit any and all monies paid.
We will accept bookings from international travellers for stays from February 5th, 2022, unless you hold an exemption to enter Australia. We will continue to review this date as travel / border restrictions are updated.
We understand that circumstances may arise where you may need to cancel your reservation. Should this occur, please note that as a small establishment, cancellation fees will be incurred:
1. Once the deposit is paid and the booking is confirmed by us in writing, it is non-refundable.
2. For cancellations confirmed in writing more than 6 weeks (or 8 weeks between Dec 21-Jan 15th) before the check in date Bina Maya Yallingup Escape will release you from the liability of the full balance of booking, the deposit is non-refundable unless we are able to get the same dates rebooked by another party. Cancellation admin fee of $50 applies.
3. For cancellations confirmed in writing 6 weeks (8 weeks between Dec 21-Jan 15th) or less before check in date, the deposit will be non-refundable . If we are able to re-book the accommodation for the same time period, the balance of the accommodation costs paid will be refunded. Cancellation fee of $50 applies.
4. Bina Maya does not offer cash refunds. Date changes or credit on our system for a stay will be applied for circumstances which are beyond our control such as adverse weather conditions, fire, war, civil commotion, riots, strikes, government action or inaction, national or local emergency, labour disputes, disease, illness, pandemic, epidemic, outbreak or quarantine.
5. In the unlikely event that a booking must be cancelled by Bina Maya Yallingup Escape, we will make every effort to transfer the booking and payment to a suitable date, within a 12-month period from the original booking date. Alternatively vouchers for the amount paid will be offered which are valid for 3 years. No compensation will be offered or paid under any circumstances for any impact on travel plans as a result of this.
6. Making an enquiry is not a booking and we reserve the right to confirm bookings only when full payment is made. A tentative booking will only be held for a period of 24 hours
7. Date changes are only permitted with more than 30 days’ notice (admin fee applies). ONE date change per booking is permitted, then cancellation applies.
8. We strongly recommend travel insurance to cover you for any unforeseen circumstances
9. A no show will be deemed as a cancellation and should you leave earlier than expected, no refunds will be given
10. $10 admin fee will be charged if the card you have given us declines and we need to contact you to seek alternate payment method and then re-process your payment(s)
11. This cancellation policy is for direct bookings only. Third party website bookings, travel agent bookings or voucher bookings may have a different cancellation and/or payment policy, refer to your third party booking confirmation letter. If you have booked via a third party who has provided us with your email address, we will also send a confirmation so you know we have received your booking, however, your original third party booking cancellation policy terms and conditions prevail. If you have not received your confirmation email, please check your junk mail first, then contact us and we will resend
We are a small family business and cancellations do affect us. We examine each cancellation and circumstances on a case-by-case basis. We encourage our guests to postpone, not to cancel where possible.